To create a stable, productive, and self-sufficient Puerto Rico by:
Identifying innovative and sustainable solutions to community challenges
- PENGUIN 100% LEATHER FORMAL BROWN BROGUE SHOES UK 7 EUR 41
- shoes KRONOS men Sneakers trendy blue BIANCO KR815429-04
- UK Ladies Women’s QUALITY Wedge High Heel Yellow Summer shoes Sandals Beach Size
- Wedding Brogues Trendy Oxford Office Faux Leather Mens Summer shoes UK 5-10
- WOMEN'S THONGS SNEAKERS CROCS DREW BARRYMORE SLOANE TRIB
- BNIB Clarks Amabel Clara Burgundy Suede Smart Low Ankle Trouser Boots shoes sz 4
- COLISEE DE SACHA Paris Leather Silver Pumps
- Fashion Women Riding Boots Platform Block Heels Cross Strappy Leather Furry shoes
- Isaac Mizrahi Burgundy Suede Lace-up Andrea Wedge Ankle Boot 10 New
- Kenneth Cole Hannon Suede Block Heel Sandals, Women's Size 6.5M, Persimmon
- Mens Ankle Boots Chukka Boots Zipper Buckle Strap Dress shoes Chunky Block Heels
- black Stivali con tacco largo black NC781 black
- Nine West 9 1 2M Ankle Boots Wine Leather Solaris Medium Heel
- Sam Edelman Serene Women Black Suede Leather Block Heel Ankle Strap Sz 6.5 New
- Stylish Womens Pointy Toe Stiletto Heel High Ankel Boots Winter shoes Plus Sz
- Vinceza others Slippers Women's Yellow
- GOURGEOUS PAPARAZZI MARY JAINE GLITTER SHOES WITH CRYSTAL FLOWERS AND FUR HEEL
- 1980 Red Brown Cowboy Style Pull-On Boots for Men by Justin (Preowned)
- BOBS from Skechers 32502 Womens Bobs Squad-Total Glam- Choose SZ color.
- Designer Melissa shoes-Women's Red Court-UK size 4-Worn twice-Original packaging
- Hugo Boss Mens Size 9 UK Loafers shoes Black Leather Slip On
Leveraging diaspora and global know-how, talent, networks, and capital in support of those doing the work
Empowering doers to succeed and inspire a better future
Enabling the formation of strategic partnerships and the exchange of new information, models and ideas
ConPRmetidos is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit organization POETIC LICENCE Womens BABY CAKES Rattan Ankle Booties Heels Size US 7.5. Inspired by worldwide trends in social impact and innovation, we have strategically engaged the island's diaspora to leverage their resources, talent and relationships in support of equitable and systemic change in Puerto Rico.
We are committed to Puerto Rico and its people.
We advocate for a collaborative culture in Puerto Rico where everyone plays a role in transforming the island’s socio-economic landscape.
Fearless and unconventional, we develop and champion fresh approaches that target root causes.
We believe in diversity of thought, experience and perspective. We believe inclusive solutions benefit society as a whole.
Trust is our currency; we manage relationships, resources, and ourselves in an impartial, transparent, and efficient way.
We help leverage the know-how, talent, networks, and capital of Puerto Rico’s diaspora and friends around the world in support of those doing the work on the ground.