To create a stable, productive, and self-sufficient Puerto Rico by:
Identifying innovative and sustainable solutions to community challenges
- Guess womans shoes size 7.5
- New clarks womens Boots SWANSEA GROVE in Black suede size 6 uk fit D
- LANDS' END LEATHER LOAFERS - COGNAC - SIZE UK 6 - BNIB
- Opportunity shoes - Corso Como Women's Rasta Sneaker, Black, Size 6.0
- Pantoletten Jenny by ara Blockabsatz Echtleder white Gr. 6,5 = 40 G
- Paul Smith Tan Suede Loafers Size 38
- shoes N. 22 black GIARDINI JUNIOR COL. COFFEE KIDS
- Men's Boots Military Combat Chukka Ankle Tactical Big Size Army Safety shoes
- Women Warm Waterproof Shoes Flexible Lady Casual Fashion Boots Winter Snow Boots
- Airwalk The One Hd Hotdog Bun Tan
- Blowfish NEW Sansa grey ocean weave flat comfort ballet shoes trainers UK 3-8
Leveraging diaspora and global know-how, talent, networks, and capital in support of those doing the work
Empowering doers to succeed and inspire a better future
Enabling the formation of strategic partnerships and the exchange of new information, models and ideas
ConPRmetidos is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit organization Merrell Paris Saddle Brown Leather Mary Jane Casual shoes - Women's Size 7. Inspired by worldwide trends in social impact and innovation, we have strategically engaged the island's diaspora to leverage their resources, talent and relationships in support of equitable and systemic change in Puerto Rico.
We are committed to Puerto Rico and its people.
We advocate for a collaborative culture in Puerto Rico where everyone plays a role in transforming the island’s socio-economic landscape.
Fearless and unconventional, we develop and champion fresh approaches that target root causes.
We believe in diversity of thought, experience and perspective. We believe inclusive solutions benefit society as a whole.
Trust is our currency; we manage relationships, resources, and ourselves in an impartial, transparent, and efficient way.
We help leverage the know-how, talent, networks, and capital of Puerto Rico’s diaspora and friends around the world in support of those doing the work on the ground.