To create a stable, productive, and self-sufficient Puerto Rico by:
Identifying innovative and sustainable solutions to community challenges
- Womens Sexy Tassel Open Toe Ankle Strap Stilettos Roma High Heel Sandals shoes
- Womens Creeper High Top Hidden Heels Platform Sneakers Lace Up Trainers Shoes
- AJ112 CROWN shoes green daim femme ballerines EU 35,EU 36,EU 37,EU 40,EU 41
- Bacco Bucci shoes 11.5 bluee Suede Cap Toe Oxford Mens b
- colorfull Handmade Knitted Rope Women's Sandals - Sizes 4-10 US W
- women Jessica Simpson Sandales À Talon color brown Sand Castle size 39.5
- J.Renee Frauen Flache Sandalen mehrfarbig Groesse 9.5 US 41 EU
- Ladies Vintage Tan Leather Cowboy Boots AUS Size 5 EU 36 Brown Silver Spurs Tips
- Mens Queensberry Charles Comfort Penny Office Driving Loafers Moccasin US 7-15
- Office Womens UK Size 8 (EU 41) Black Chelsea Boots
- shoes SHOES men women VINTAGE CONVERSE ALL STAR tg. 4,5 - 37 (032)
- Spring Mens Fashion Athletic Running shoes Lace Up Lightweight Leisure shoes Hot
- Womens Black Platform Retro Block Heel Zip Lace up Combat Knee High Boots shoes
- Zara bow kitten heel pointed vamp shoes black 37 4
- Bar III Womens Palace Fabric Pointed Toe Casual Slide Sandals, Fuchsia, Size 7.0
- Clark’s Ladies Denny Fete Black Combination Size UK 3
- EARTH SPIRIT LADIES SANDALS SIZE 8.5 WHITE CASUAL SUMMER BEACH SHOES VACATION
- Genuine Hugo Boss orange casual smart black men's trainers size UK 10
- Kurt geiger Sandals size 6
- Men's Giesswein Berlin Low rise Slippers in Grey
- New Balance Frauen Flache Sandalen grey Groesse 6 US 37 EU
Leveraging diaspora and global know-how, talent, networks, and capital in support of those doing the work
Empowering doers to succeed and inspire a better future
Enabling the formation of strategic partnerships and the exchange of new information, models and ideas
ConPRmetidos is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit organization Ladies Suede Pointed Toe Back Zip Stiletto Thigh High Over Knee Boots Nightclub. Inspired by worldwide trends in social impact and innovation, we have strategically engaged the island's diaspora to leverage their resources, talent and relationships in support of equitable and systemic change in Puerto Rico.
We are committed to Puerto Rico and its people.
We advocate for a collaborative culture in Puerto Rico where everyone plays a role in transforming the island’s socio-economic landscape.
Fearless and unconventional, we develop and champion fresh approaches that target root causes.
We believe in diversity of thought, experience and perspective. We believe inclusive solutions benefit society as a whole.
Trust is our currency; we manage relationships, resources, and ourselves in an impartial, transparent, and efficient way.
We help leverage the know-how, talent, networks, and capital of Puerto Rico’s diaspora and friends around the world in support of those doing the work on the ground.