- Ladies Clarks Black Wave Walk Textile Sandal Toe Post Glitz Wedge Sandal Sz 5.5D
- Donald J Pliner Black Leather Ankle Boots Mens 9.5 M Boy I20
- Vintage Retro Fox Motorcross Sneakers Mens 12
- Skechers 38361 Cali Women's Lock and Key Wedge Sandal Black Size 8 US G
- Uwezo Women’s handmade cowhide shoes new 6.5
- Women Super High Heel Wedge Platform Buckle T-Strap Open Toe Sandal Shoe Ethnic
- ADIDAS Adilette Cloudfoam Plus Stripes Slipper (AP9971) - Badeschuhe
- Brooks Revel Athletic shoes Men Size 12
- Court shoes women's shoes elegant strap silver 10 cm stiletto like leather CW216
- FLY LONDON YEGI FLY Taupe Beige Oil Suede Platform Wedge Ankle Boots UK 7 EUR 40
- Karen Millen Size 38.5 Retro Flower boxed
- MANFIELD MENS LEATHER SHOES SIZE UK 10 EU 45 MADE IN PORTUGAL
- NAOT Black Leather Stretch Top Zip Up Ankle Boots Booties Womens 9 US 40 EU
- ORVIS FISHING SHOES Size 9 9.5 Style 672E-60 Green Tan Leather Studded Felt Sole
- Skechers Mens 65957 Pelem Chocolate sandals
Applications for Chevening Scholarships and Fellowships are now closed. For information about the next round of awards, REPLAY MEN'S Converse SHOES - 8.
Chevening is the UK Government’s international awards scheme aimed at developing global leaders. Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations, Chevening offers two types of award – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships – the recipients of which are personally selected by British embassies and high commissions throughout the world.
Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders and influencers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
Applications for Chevening Awards to study in the UK in 2020/2021 will reopen in August 2019.