- Dr Martens 8542 Chunky Leather Ankle Boots Womens Size 8 US
- Steve Madden Women's Rubbie Black Leather Sandal 8.5M
- DOUBLE H HH Ranchwell Ranch Wellington Western Motorcycle Boots MENS 8.5EE
- Adidas Mens Poweralley 5 Fabric Low Top Lace Up Baseball shoes
- Gothic Womens Buckle Ankle Boots Block High heel Autumn Winter Punk Warm Boots
- Women’s Easy Street Gaze Evening Sandal Silver Size 9 #NF5B6-M294
- New Womens Open Toe Platform Canvas Sandals Wedge Heels High Top Sneakers shoes
- Black Ghillie Brogue Leather Sole shoes - MADE IN ENGLAND -Immaculate - Size 8.5
- Crocs Unisex Adults’ Specialist Clog
- Faith 'Cliff' Womens High Stiletto Heel Wide Fit Court shoes pink EU 39 UK 6
- Joe Brown Occasion shoes Size 6
- Mens Board shoes High Top Canvas Lace Up Floral Printed Trainers shoes Round Toe
- Mens Trainers Lace Up Running Active Bubble shoes Pumps Sneakers Casual Sports
- Nine West Tatiana Womens Heels & Pumps Pink Suede 7 US 5 UK
- Sexy Ladies Slip On Pointed Toe Stilettos Patent Leather Court Dress shoes Size
Applications for Chevening Scholarships and Fellowships are now closed. For information about the next round of awards, NEW Athletic Works Brown and Tan size 11.5 W mens shoes.
Chevening is the UK Government’s international awards scheme aimed at developing global leaders. Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations, Chevening offers two types of award – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships – the recipients of which are personally selected by British embassies and high commissions throughout the world.
Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders and influencers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
Applications for Chevening Awards to study in the UK in 2020/2021 will reopen in August 2019.