- Rebecca Minkoff Black Brown Leather Sandals sz 9
- Rieker N5054 Women's Slip-Ons Low shoes, Sneakers Trainers Black New
- Steve Madden Mens Tobyas Cap Toe Oxford shoes
- Vogue Womens Winter Mid Calf Boots Hidden Wedge Heel pull on Round Toe shoes
- Mens Adidas Neo Pace VS shoes Black White Lace Up Casual Trainers
- Abilene Cowboy Boots Brown Leather Mens Size 10.5 D Western Country Rockabilly
- BOC Women's Caje9 Brown Suede Leather Slip On Buckle Clog Mules Heels Sz 8 shoes
- Court shoes WERNER KERN Black Suede T 37 UK 4 VERY GOOD CONDITION
- GOFFREDO FANTINI - MULES BABOUCHE TALONS 8 CM CUIR white 38 - TRES BON ETAT
- LINEA BRUNA Vintage Ivory and Tan Leather Slingback Heels size 38
- New Balance WR996MG Women Miscellaneous Pink Trainers Size UK 3 - 8
Applications for Chevening Scholarships and Fellowships are now closed. For information about the next round of awards, Stacy Adams men Savion Leder Oxfords.
Chevening is the UK Government’s international awards scheme aimed at developing global leaders. Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations, Chevening offers two types of award – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships – the recipients of which are personally selected by British embassies and high commissions throughout the world.
Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders and influencers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
Applications for Chevening Awards to study in the UK in 2020/2021 will reopen in August 2019.