|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Good used condition”|
|Fastening:||Lace Up / side zipper|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Mexico||SKU:||6|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||7.5||Color:|
|Heel Height:||Low (3/4 in. to 1 1/2 in.)||Occasion:||Casual, Outdoor, Work|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Heel Type:||Block|
Does not apply
Steve Madden Troopa Leather Zip Lace Military Fashion Boots Sz 7.5 M Dark Green pftbsa6448-Women's Boots
Splendid Womens Justin Wedge Sandal- Pick SZ color. It is time to put denuclearization on the back burner and adopt realistic approaches toward North Korea. An all-or-nothing approach will yield nothing, leaving the United States worse off than before the diplomatic outreach began.
- LifeStride Women's Jolie Ankle Bootie - Choose SZ color
- NEW MENS BOSS Flip Flops - Dark bluee
- Nine West Women's Bizzy Suede Dress Sandal - Choose SZ color
- Scholl Tide II Thong Soft Pink pink gold
- Summer Womens Stiletto Heel Party Sandals Slippers Platform Slip On Casual shoes
- Womens Ankle Strap Pointy Toe Slip on Block Heel shoes Spring Summer Pumps Vogue
- 2019 Ladies Womens Open Toe Hollow Out Floral Platform Wedged Heel Sandals shoes
- Bass Mary Jane Square Toe Dress Pump 8.5M Norra Brown Stacked Kitten Heel Womens
- Circus By Sam Edelman Silver Angel Gladiator Sandals Size 6.5 EUR 36.5 Zipper
- E4833 Welly Wellington Walking Hunting Outdoor Boot Bag by Aigle
- Gabor Womens UK Size 6.5 Black Ankle boots
- Jrs DGA (Black) Diamonds Wedge Sandals
- Martinelli Leather shoes in box size 8
- New CHARLES DAVID Signature Pink Leather Sandals Thongs 6
- Nine West Freddius Leather Block Heel Slides, Women's Size 8M, Black
- Sam Edelman Womens UK Size 7 (EU 41) Brown Leather Knee-High Boots
- Stuart Weitzman ladies black fabric dress boots sz 8.5 299 1.5 inch heels
- Vintage Giorgio Elegante Stiefeletten Echtleder Mehrfarbig Eu 36 made in
- Jessica Simpson Womens JOSELLE- Pick SZ color.
Nuclear negotiations involving the United States and North Korea, which have proceeded in fits and starts over more than a quarter century, have been stymied by mistrust.
With economic inequality at an all-time high, some U.S. presidential candidates are proposing dramatic shifts to the U.S. tax code. How have similar plans worked elsewhere in the world?
TOP BRAND WOMENS SHOES SLIP ON LEATHER BRANDY OLMO SANDALS UK 4
Measles cases have spiked as a growing number of anti-vaxxers, opting out of immunizations for their kids, threaten decades of progress toward eliminating the disease.
TORY BURCH Wedged Sandals Women's US Sz 11 M
Women's Flat shoes Leather Low Heel Arianna Art. 623105 with T. Dark Brown
The United States needs to safeguard the democratic process against foreign interference. It should ensure both the technical integrity of the voting system and that voters are not subjected to foreign influence operations that violate campaign laws.
Thalia Sodi Womens Jacey 2 Fabric Open Toe Casual, champagne fabri, Size 6.0
International Women’s Day affords an opportunity to reflect on the victories and ongoing struggles faced by women around the world. This year, there is much to celebrate—particularly in the realm of politics.
Peace negotiators often overlook a proven strategy to reduce conflict and advance stability: include women.
TEVA ORIGINAL UNIVERSAL PUFF WATER SUMMER SPORT SANDALS SIZE US 13 MENS
SPERRY TOP SIDER MENS Beige LEATHER 2 EYE BOAT SHOES 0195222 SIZE 11W SPERRY TOP-SIDER MENS BILLFISH 3-EYE BOAT SHOES LEATHER LOAFERS MEN SIZE 12M
Senior Vice President, Director of Studies, and Maurice R. Greenberg Chair
Via Spiga Women's Gwenda British Tan Sandal 5.5 M
STEFANEL Sandalen Sandalette Echtleder red Gr. 38-39 UK 5-6 TOP
Experts in the News
VALLEgreen SANDALI women BASSI ELASTICIZZATI color blue MORBIDO PLANTARE n. 36
Teva Women's Refugio Dk Grey 7.5
A sweeping narrative account of the last five years in the Middle East and a timely argument of how and why the Arab uprisings failed.
The award-winning author of The Battle of Bretton Woods reveals the gripping history behind the Marshall Plan—told with verve, insight, and resonance for today.
A personal story of the development of U.S. human rights policy in the last forty years and an argument, both "realist" and principled, for supporting the expansion of democracy in the Middle East.