Carolina Coffee Shop
Come enjoy North Carolina's Oldest Restaurant. Join us for coffee, breakfast, lunch, dinner, or drinks - 7 days a week. Located in the heart of downtown Chapel Hill, we take pride in providing friendly and classic Carolina hospitality, and creating the best neighborhood nook on Franklin Street to meet, eat, and drink.
As the oldest restaurant in North Carolina, we embrace our history and want to make you a part of it.
Whether it's our famous weekend brunch, delicious lunches and dinners, or craft beer and cocktails, we'll show you a good time.
We host and cater a variety of events for all groups and sizes. Rent out our space, carve out a corner, or have us come to you.
- New Rockport Men’s K59252 Us Low 6 Pinecone Leather Oxfords sz 9 100
- PLEASER Sexy 4 Inch T-Strap Pump Single Sole DREAM-425 Black PU
- shoes DIADORA 2.0 Man CIOCCOLATO 172766-C7252
- Vans Camden (Twill) Men Black White VN-0 YPSC6Z
- Vince Camuto Sariah WINE BURGUNDY Suede heel Pump Heels Sz 9 M
- women J Slides shoes De Sport A La Mode color Métallique Silver size 3
- 2019 New FILA Disruptor II 2 Multi-color Authentic shoes Unisex Size UK 3-10
- BIKKEMBERGS men shoes sz 5 Europe 39 bluee leather S7287
- Dakota 8'' Quad Aluminium Comp Plate Men's Work Boots, UK 9 EU 43.5 10852
If you're locally owned & operated like us, you better love where you live. And boy, do we. Meet the southern part of heaven.