Carolina Coffee Shop
Come enjoy North Carolina's Oldest Restaurant. Join us for coffee, breakfast, lunch, dinner, or drinks - 7 days a week. Located in the heart of downtown Chapel Hill, we take pride in providing friendly and classic Carolina hospitality, and creating the best neighborhood nook on Franklin Street to meet, eat, and drink.
New without box: A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing ... Read moreabout the condition
|UK Shoe Size (Women's):||UK 7||Upper Material:||Leather|
|EUR Shoe Size (Women's):||41||Exact Heel Height:||2.5|
|Width:||Standard (D)||Heel Height:||Mid Heel (1.5-3 in.)|
As the oldest restaurant in North Carolina, we embrace our history and want to make you a part of it.
Whether it's our famous weekend brunch, delicious lunches and dinners, or craft beer and cocktails, we'll show you a good time.
We host and cater a variety of events for all groups and sizes. Rent out our space, carve out a corner, or have us come to you.
- Canvas Boots CowGirl Western Boots Pointed Block Heel Brown Diamante Studs UK 6
- Atmosphere Womens UK Size 7 (EU 40) Black Boots
- Kickers Womens 8M Brown Suede Lace Up Moccasin Boots with Fringe Mid Calf EUC
- Mens Nike Stefan Janoski Low Green Forest Size UK 7.5 Classic Vintage Hypebeast
- NEW JBU By Jambu Wildflower Women's Sandal With Memory Foam bluee 7M
- Dansko Womens Black Sandals Mila Woven Clog Mule Slide Basket Weave 40 9.5
- shoes GINNASTICA AUSTRALIAN AU507 F18M 02 . BLACK
- Women's Classics Pumps Low Wedge Heel Synthetic Leather Pointed Toe shoes UKS301
- Sexy Women Flare Chunky High Heels Pumps Fashion Prints Party Wedding Shoes
- AR35 Abby1 Perforated Ankle Boots 739, Navy, 6.5 UK
- Baretraps Season Doubluere Polaire Cheville Bottines, black
- Dockers Trustee 2.0 Moc Toe Oxford shoes - Men's Size 11.5W - Black
- Funtasma HEARTS-16 Blk Pat UK 2 (EU 35)
- KG by Kurt Geiger Aristocrat Black Platform Heels Size 37
- Maybury Fulham ALL LEATHER brown lace up men's 11.5 to 12 UK NEW & size gauged
If you're locally owned & operated like us, you better love where you live. And boy, do we. Meet the southern part of heaven.